1. Travel Sales Consultant/ Sr Travel Sales Consultant (Mumbai)
- Designing itinerary, costing, booking hotels.
- Handling customers for international/Domestic holiday packages, follow ups with customers and clients.
- Would require customization of existing holiday package or building entirely a new package as per customer needs.
- Good knowledge about travel industry.
- Should have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Good geography knowledge.
- Knowledge about GDS.
- Should know designing of itineraries for International and Domestic destinations.
- Should have knowledge about International Tourist destinations and Hotels.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be a good seller
How to apply: Email your latest resume to email@example.com Mention the job title “Travel Sales Consultant/ Sr Travel Sales Consultant” in the subject field for quick consideration.
Executive- SEO Mumbai
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic listings for all the company websites (On-page Optimization) * continually monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic and leads Perform link building
- Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
- Functional Area:IT Software – eCommerce, Internet Technologies
- Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
- Role: Webmaster
- Keyskills: Seo Testing, SEM, SEO, WEBSITE, SMM, PPC
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Detail-oriented and highly organized multi-tasker.
- Excellent Internet skills
- Clear understanding and knowledge of SEM, SEO
- Knowledge and experience with HTML
How to apply: Email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Mention the job title “Executive- SEO Delhi” in the subject field for quick consideration.